- 12 artichokes
- 2 potatoes
- 500 grams of clams
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
1. Chop and poach the onion in a pan with a dash of olive oil.
2. Cut up the potatoes and put them in the pan when the onion is well poached.
3. Season, add a glass of water, cover and cook for 3 minutes, at least, from when steam starts to come out from under the lid.
4. Clean the artichokes, cut them into quarters and fry them in a large saucepan with a dash of oil for 10 minutes.
5. Add the potatoes with the onion and a bit of the broth from the pan and cook on a low heat for a few minutes.
6. Add the potatoes with the onion and a bit of the broth from the pan and cook on a low heat for a few minutes.
7. Add the clams and cook until they open.
8. Put everything into the pan with the artichokes; add the chopped parsley and serve in a deep dish.