- 400 grams of pasta nests
- 100 grams of sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 50 grams of pine kernels
- Grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A few sprigs of thyme
- A few leaves of basil
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 2-3 dried chilli peppers (Cayenne pepper)
- Salt as desired
1. Peel and chop the cloves of garlic and the chilli peppers.
2. Sauté in a frying pan with a spoonful of olive oil and when the garlic starts to go a golden brown colour, take it off the heat. Add the rest of the oil.
3. Boil the artichokes, strain them and cut them in half. Leave them aside.
4. Meanwhile cook the pasta in a pan. When it is ready, strain and leave aside.
5. Wash and dry the thyme and the basil, separate the leaves and chop it all up.
6. Fry the pine kernels with a dash of oil in a frying pan until they turn golden brown. Leave them aside.
7. Put a little bit of chilli oil in a frying pan and fry the artichoke halves for a few minutes until they turn golden brown.
8. Add the tomatoes and pasta and sauté altogether for a few minutes.
9. Add the rest of the oil with the garlic, chilli peppers and the pine kernels.
10. Mix well and season to taste.
11. Serve with basil, thyme and grated parmesan cheese.